I will leading a Pre-Conference Intensives ONE-DAY TRAINING in Baltimore on Thursday, June 1, 2023 8:30 am - 4:15 pm on "Enrich & Expand Your Results through Sound Therapy:Simple & In-Depth Techniques"For more information about the conference go to this link. It is one of the most rewarding confences I attend each year on Energy Psychology.https://www.ep-conference.org/
Learn simple ways to incorporate sound therapy to enhance your work - you don't have to be a musician. Discover how to use sound interventions to work on core issues. Observe live demonstrations of different sound modalities for removing blocks, releasing emotional attachments, and restoring energy balance. We will conclude with a group Sound Meditation/Bath.
• Name 2 sound tools that can be integrated to enhance therapy work.
• List 2 sound work tools for self-care.
• Name 2 electronic therapeutic sound devices that can be used with clients or for self-care.
• Describe 2 sound therapy approaches for working with core issues.
• Identify 2 intention statements for use with clients.
• Describe the "felt experience" of a Group Sound Meditation.
Greg Carpenter, LMFT, is a marriage and family therapist, performance coach, certified IEP practitioner/trainer, and sound therapist. He uses mind-body therapies to relieve stress/anxiety, relationship concerns, and increase vitality. Greg has found meridian tapping, Intention Energy Process and sound therapy to be the most effective techniques to help people move towards personal transformation.